Friday, March 15, 2013

This is hard.

So I started looking at JavaScript, thinking it would be fun and be able to do a lot of cool stuff. But I find it out is not so much like HTML or CSS, but more like "real" computer programming languages like C++ or Java, with functions, arrays, switches, and similar things that I learned in C++. So...this might be a bit more complicated than I originally anticipated. No matter.

I'll get through this.

It's easier than C++ at least. XD

It's probably helpful that the tutorials are really good and I actually understand what I'm doing.

I haven't figured out exactly how it interacts with HTML so far. But HTML buttons can control it. Like this.

Click the button to display a confirm box.



See? Anyway, yeah. It's fun. It seems like I'm well on my way to creating a good website. It will be great if I eventually learn PHP and mySQL. Beyond that, those are all the languages I really need to know for a good web page!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment